A FREE music program for the Payson community ♪ June & July 2020
The program has been completely restructured for 2020 in consideration of the pandemic to help make things safer for everyone. There will be no group music outside of family units. We will strive to make the experience worth while and special for each individual student.
Making Music Program
We will do our best to follow guidelines from health officials and governing authorities.
- Our teachers will offer whatever level of social distancing requested by parents for the one-on-one lessons.
- The keyboard and all shared touch points in the room will be sanitized between lessons.
- Individual VBS-style Bonus Lessons will take the place of our Monday Group sessions. These can be scheduled right after each individual lesson or family unit.
Nine weekly one-on-one lessons all June & July.
- Various instruments (This changes each year. See our 2020 listing below)
- Lesson slots available on first-come first-serve basis.
Main Teacher for 2020
Our main teacher for the 2020 summer program is Sydney Peterson. She is currently studying at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, Minnesota to pursue degrees in Elementary Education and Instrumental Music Education.