Although it is wise to follow the recommendations of health officials, you can do so without giving up the habit of regularly feeding on the Word of God. During this pandemic season we have in-person options for worship and Bible class in which we are encouraging people to spread out. See the online calendar. As an alternative option at-home worship materials and Bible studies will also be posted here each week.
Weekly At Home Worship Resources
At Home Bible Study Videos
- The simplest option can be to read the Bible, & sing a hymn or psalm, and then also pray.
- You can find a listing of our sister congregations in the WELS which livestream each Sunday. https://yearbook.wels.net/streaming
- An audio devotions podcast: https://canaanboundpodcast.com/
- Various blogs by WELS ministers and members: http://www.breadforbeggars.com/
- A pastoral blog by pastor Barthel is here: http://beard133.com/